Delaware Drivers' License Test 2017 - FREE Practice!
Delaware Driver's Licnese Info & Resources:
- Delaware Driver's License And State ID
- Delaware DMV Publications - Driver's Handbook, Guide, Manual, Highway Code.
- Delaware Department of Motor Vehicles
- Delaware DMV Regional Office Locations - regional service centers, office hours and addresses.
- Delaware DMV Related Forms and Applications
- Delaware Motor Vehicle Registration
- Moving to Delaware, Non Resident Motorists
- Info for Delaware DMV Teen Drivers
- Official Delaware State Website
Delaware Driver Examination
The purpose of Delaware driver examination is to determine whether you have sufficient knowledge and driving skills necessary to drive safely on Delaware highways. The examination consists of four parts.
Vision Screening Test - Your vision will be screened to determine whether you can see well enough to drive safely.
Delaware Highway Sign And Signal Test - You will be asked to identify certain highway signs only by their shape, color, or the symbols appearing on them.
Delaware Rules Of The Road Test -You will be asked to answer a series of questions on the Delaware road rules which include motor vehicle laws and safety practices.
Road Driving Test - You are eligible to take a Class D or motorcycle road test 10 days after you pass the rules test. You will be required to drive for approximately 30 minutes and do such things as are usual in normal driving on the road.
Types of Permit or License and Age Requirement
Level one learner's permit - Applicant must be at least 16 years old, and less than 18 years of age.
Class D Operator's License - A permit holder who is at least 17 years old, but less than 18 years old.
Temporary Instruction Permit (Learner’s Permit) - First Time Applicants Over Age of 18 years old
Delaware Driver License Classification
Commercial driver Licenses (CDL)
CDL Temporary Instruction Permit (Learner's Permit)
CDL Class A License
CDL Class B License
CDL Class C License
NON - CDL Class A License
NON - CDL Class B License
Class D Learner Permit
Class D Operator's License
Graduated driver License Permit
Conditional, Occupational, And hardship Licenses
Ignition Interlock device (IID) Endorsement/License